Ever tried to unlock in-app purchases? but didn’t get success in it? If yes, then you’ve landed on the right page. A few months ago, I also did the same and tried to unlock the in-app purchases by using GameGuardian No Root Apk. Fortunately, I got success in it. But the problem is, this app requires root access.
But now we found an easy method which works without root. And today I am going to show you the same method which I used to use GameGuardian No Root Apk.
GameGuardian No Root Apk For Android?
In order to hack in-app purchases, you’ll require to download some apps on your device. By doing so, you’ll be able to use GameGuardian on a non-rooted device. So, let’s have a look at how you can do the same as follows:
Step 1: Create GameGuardian Clone using Parallel Space
- Download & Install Parallel Space App on your Android device.
- Once it’s done, then you’ll require the GameGuardian Apk file.
- Download the GameGuardian Apk file.
- When it’s done, then tap on the Apk file.
- Now, your device will ask you for installation permissions.
- Just tap on the install button and wait until the installation process finishes.
- Now, open Parallel Space App on your device.
- Tap on Clone Apps.
- Select Game Guardian App and tap on Add to Parallel Space button.
- Now, open the GameGuardian app in Parallel Space.
- You’ll see some pop-ups on your screen. Either click on Ok or just ignore them.
- Next, you’ve to tap on the verification button and then click on the Start button.
- This will activate the app but hold on it’s not done yet.
Also Check:- Spotify Premium APK Free Download | No Root
Step 2: Download and Install an Additional GameGuardian File
- Close the Parallel Space App.
- Now, you’ll see two similar Gameguardian Apps on your screen.
- Just launch the one with “HW” written on it.
- Now, you’ll see a pop up on your screen.
- Select the 32-bit option from the Pop-up.
- Now, GameGuardian will make some installations on your device.
- You’ll see a pop up with a settings option on it.
- Just tap on the settings option.
- This will launch the settings menu on your device.
- From there. just enable “Allow from this Source” option.
- Press the back button.
- Now, you’ll see an additional file with the GameGuardian logo on your screen.
- Just tap on the install button.
- As soon as it’s done, it will ask you to delete the older version.
- Just click on OK and the old version will be removed from your device.
- Now, you’ll see another pop-up with three options on your screen.
- Choose “Exit” from the available options.
Step 3: Launch GameGuardian No Root Apk
- Open Parallel Space on your device.
- Click on Add App.
- Select GameGuardian.
- Select the additional file this time.
- Tap on Add to Parallel Space.
- That’s it! Now, You can use Gameguardian on your device.
- Always make sure you’ve some coins in the game before you use GameGuardian on it.
Full Video Tutorial
That’s it! This was the entire guide on how to download and install Gameguardian on a non-rooted device. I hope you found this useful. If this guide helped you, then don’t forget to share it with your friends. Also, if you need further assistance, then feel free to connect with us through the comment section below